Halo Create - Gel Stirrer SPATULA
- The spatula helps you stir gel more easily.
- The stirrer has a firm base, which allows you to achieve more grip.
- Easy to use.
How to use:
- Prep the nails by shaping your nails.
- Remove the shine on your nails & at the sidewalls and around the cuticle with the Halo Elite Yellow Block (220 Grit).
- Using the halo prep and scrub to help remove any dust and oils from the nails.
- Apply the base coat in a thin layer.
- Remember to cap the free edges.
- Cure your nails for 30 seconds in a halo Smart Lamp.
- Pick your gel polish shade and apply a thin layer to the nail.
- Remember to cap the free edge of the nails.
- Cure for 30 seconds into a halo smart lamp.
- Apply a second thin layer of your chosen gel polish, seal in the free edge, and cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin layer of your topcoat, and seal in the free edges, and cure for 30 seconds.
- Some of our topcoats need their sticky layer removed.
- Remove it with a lint-free pad and gel wipe.
- Apply the nail cuticle feed once your manicure has finished.
- Products manufactured in the UK, Germany, Poland, Netherlands, USA, China, and Korea.
- Continually offer the latest formulas in their brand, to give the nails a professional finish.
- Pure Nail's aim is to give the best service to its customers.
- Developing a new range, so that there is a color to suit everyone's taste.
- Developing a range of treatments to keep all their customers happy with healthy cuticles.
A Little Bit Of History
Manufactured in the UK, Germany, Poland, Netherlands, Germany, USA, China, and Korea to their very own specifications and by manufacturers who are specialists in their field, Pure Nails are able to continually develop and always offer the very latest formulas.
Professional, salon-quality products across all disciplines at a competitive price.
Free delivery on all orders over £70.