Progel Lilac Lumiere
You Save: £8.50 (63%)
SuperNail ProGel 100% Gel Polish
- Salon quality products that can be used at home & allow you to create super strong, shiny nails that last for weeks.
- ProGel 100% Gel Polish outperforms regular nail lacquer with long-lasting wear and durable colour.
- Natural nails enjoy ultra protection while showing off a mirror-like finish.
- A quick and easy system that is hard to beat.
What We Do
- Perform a dry manicure. Then remove shine from the natural nail with a 240 grit buffing block.
- For maximum adhesion, apply one coat of SuperNail SuperBond to nail and let dry before applying ProGel Base Coat.
- Apply a thin coat of ProGel Base Coat. Cure in LED lamp for 30 seconds. Or cure in UV lamp for 1 minute.
- Apply a thin first coat of ProGel Polish Color. Cure in LED lamp for 30 seconds. Or cure in UV lamp for 2 minutes.
- Repeat the process for a second coat.
- Apply a thin coat of ProGel Top Coat. Cure in LED lamp for 30 seconds. Or cure in UV lamp for 2 minutes.
- Remove gel residue with alcohol and a nail wipe.
- Using a nail file, remove shine from the nail to break the seal of the gel.
- Saturate a nail wipe with acetone.
- Place saturated nail wipe on top of gel nail and wrap with foil. Allow to penetrate for 10 minutes.
- Use an orange-wood stick or cuticle pusher to gently loosen and remove gel.
- For problematic nails, use SuperNail SuperBond to help ensure maximum adhesion.
- ProGel cures in (30, 30, 30) seconds in a LED Lamp and (1, 2, 2) minutes in a UV Lamp.
- After application, use cuticle oil to keep your manicure or pedicure looking fresh.
- To ensure proper curing, cure thumbs separately.
- Cleanse with regular alcohol. Remove with acetone.
Free delivery on all orders over £60.